By clicking the “Buy Now” button below and purchasing these DVDs, you agree to the following conditions:
1. The DVDs may be screened in a classroom and used in a library or research collection of an institution.
2. Public Performance rights are not granted; the DVDs may not be exhibited publicly, commercially or theatrically. The DVDs may not be exhibited in museum or gallery exhibitions without obtaining additional licenses.
3. The DVDs or any of their contents may not be broadcast, cablecast or webcast in any manner EXCEPT via password-protected university intranet.
4. The DVDs may not be duplicated, copied, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part.
5. The DVDs may not be rented, licensed or leased to any institution or individual.
6. The DVDs may not be altered or excerpted in any way. Licensee understands and agrees to the above terms, and agrees to abide by the above conditions. In the event of any breach or default by the Licensee, Licensee agrees to pay additional penalties and license fees.
Click the button below to purchase the full 5-DVD set of the Festival of (In)appropriation DVD Compilation for $460.00 USD plus tax and shipping.
[Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to purchase individual DVDs in the set.]
◊ ◊ ◊